Do you find interaction with locals, research work and living abroad as attractive topics? If the answer is yes, I think you are the one that we are looking for.
We are seeking for 2 more young people to join our team of volunteers in a one year long adventure to discover the village of Teișani, to experience the lifestyle here and to document it. We guarantee an unforgettable experience. What do you need to have for it?
– to be between 18 and 30 years old
– to be motivated to do international volunteering
– to be strongly motivated to live and work in rural area
– to be interested in learning a different European language
– to be motivated to develop new competencies and to learn about community development
– to have at least basic English communication skills, spoken and written
– to be motivated to do research in the community and to create video and text promotional materials out of it
What do we provide:
– accommodation, food allowance and pocket money
– coordination, materials and equipment for activities
– mentor support and language training
– local transport
– medical insurance
– reimbursement of international transport
– task-related trainings
What training we provide:
– video and photo editing
– etnographic research
– safety and security instructions
– event management
How do you apply? If you are a citizen of any of the EU countries (except Romania) send a CV and a brief Motivation letter. The motivation letter should answer to the following question: Why would you live and work for 12 months in rural Romania?
Send these 2 documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. The deadline is ongoing until the position is occupied, so the sooner the better. Also, send any questions you have to the same e-mail address.
Hope to see you in Romania 😉